ABR Part 1 Practice Tests
Countdown to Test Day
April 15, 2020
Full Length Tests
These quizzes simulate the ABR Part 1 section exams by matching the time requirement and number of questions. All questions are randomly selected to ensure that each attempt is unique.
2 hour and 52 minute timed quiz consisting of 129 questions randomly selected from each of the following categories.
- Radiation Physics - 45 questions
- Radiation Measurement - 16 questions
- Radiation Protection and Safety - 12 questions
- Diagnostic Medical Physics - 16 questions
- Nuclear Medical Physics - 16 questions
- Therapy Medical Physics - 16 questions
- Math and Statistics - 8 questions
1 hour and 33 minute timed quiz consists of 71 questions randomly selected from each of the following categories.
- Anatomy - 20 questions
- Radiation Biology and Pathology - 18 questions
- Medical Terminology - 18 questions
- Pathology - 15 questions
Test Your Way: Section Focus
Create custom exams that focus on the content you'd like to see. Choose how many questions and from which categories to customizetailor your preparation experienceto your needs!
Chose as many or as few questions as you'd like from the following categories:
- Radiation Physics
- Radiation Measurement
- Radiation Protection and Safety
- Diagnostic Medical Physics
- Nuclear Medical Physics
- Therapy Medical Physics
- Math and Statistics
Test Your Way: Subsection Focus
Subsections further break down relevant topics allowing you to create even more tailored content. For example, the Diagnostic focus exam allows you to select how many CT, MRI or Radiography questions you see.
Medical Physics Specialties
Not a Premium Member?
Sign up today to get access to hundreds of ABR style practice questions.